Join enterprise architect, research scientist, and author Dan Sullivan from DS Applied Technologies and Attivo Networks for an in-depth discussion on security challenges within Amazon Web Services (AWS) environments and how to create a defense in depth strategy for the protection of your data and critical company assets.
This webinar is ideal for individuals responsible for creating a comprehensive prevention and detection security infrastructure solution within Amazon Web Services (AWS) clouds.
- Defense in depth with AWS controls
- Shared responsibility security models
- Trade offs between security and usability
- Detection technology for defense in depth
- Essential characteristics of deception-based security controls
Original Recording Date: November 4, 2015