In this session, industry veteran Jim Hurley, the CEO of Wellington Research and Cyber Source Data, will cover primary research results on cyber effectiveness and how it is influenced by detection and incident response. Additionally, attendees will gain insights into the latest Wellington Research Market Spotlight covering the vendors and market for deception.
The primary research includes:
• Data loss rates and time to detection
• Data loss rates and time to respond
• Current market positions of deception vendors and what these mean
• Market cycle and value for deception technologies
• Guidance for sourcing deception vendors Hosted by Jim Hurley, CEO of Wellington Research, and Carolyn Crandall, Chief Deception Officer and CMO at Attivo Networks Join in for an insightful and objective look at why Cyber Deception is now a critical security control for organizations small and large.