On-Demand Recorded Webinar:
The Role of Deception in Healthcare Networks
Hear from Errol Weiss, CISO at H-ISAC, Steve Hunter VP, Marketing at H-ISAC, and host Carolyn Crandall, Chief Deception Officer at Attivo Networks in this fireside chat on the role of deception technology in healthcare networks. The discussion touches on real-world challenges and how deception is being used to combat these issues.
Topics will include:
- Practical applications of deception for network security
- Strengthening endpoint detection
- Intercepting and derailing Active Directory attacks
- Creating decoy deceptions for medical IoT devices
- Extension of deception-based detection into cloud and remote locations
- Tactics for attack surface reduction and improving incident response
Throughout the session you will learn what is driving 90% improvements in dwell time reduction, why deception users are highly confident in their ability to detect threats, and why it is rated as a #1 technology for detecting insider threats.
An update on the deception research project, offered in collaboration with the H-ISAC, to record the efficacy, operations, and value of deception within healthcare member organizations, is also provided in the webinar.