Deception for Mergers & Acquisitions
Mergers & Acquisitions are undertaken for a variety of business reasons to enhance, transform, and extend the business strategies and execution capabilities for organizations. The ROI of these unions are dependent on the speed of the integration and incorporation of the respective company’s organizational components, operational environments, infrastructure, and technologies. The longer these activities take to complete, the higher the acquisition costs, and the longer it takes to start capitalizing on the primary objectives driving the union.
This paper will go into more detail about the following topics:
- Network Threat Visibility & Detection
- How Deception Technology Works
- Identifying and Understanding Active Compromises
- Central Management & Distributed Location Coverage
- Credential Attack Path Lateral Movement Identification